Wednesday – Saturday
pick up from 4-7p.m. | Last order placed by 6 | dine-in from 5 p.m.
Regular menu, Restaurant Week menu, & Happy Hour to go
Restaurant Week runs from Friday, April 23 – Saturday, May 1. Ours is a three-course $35 menu that features our classics, as well as a take on one of Chef’s favorites from his trip to the Southeast this spring. You can choose to dine in or take it home. There are restrictions on in-house dining to better protect all of us, so we appreciate your patience with the reservation process which is a little clunky. Here is the link to the RW21 menu. Here is our regular dinner menu, which is also available.
Note: we will be closed Monday, 4/26
Another Note: When you arrive for your reservation call us 231-334-3944 to let us know you are here, and we will let you know when your table is ready. This prevents waiting in the enclosed space of our tiny vestibule.
We are located about 30 minutes from Traverse City and 12 minutes from Glen Arbor, on the southeast side of Glen Lake.
We hope you’ll visit soon!
We are open for in-house dining Thursday – Saturday, up to the 25% maximum capacity.
Excellent Service, Safely.
La Becasse signed the MI Restaurant Promise, which commits to “uphold the guidelines set forth by the State of Michigan, local Health Departments, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We view them not as infringements on our rights, but rather precautions we can all take to allow for our industry to re-open safely for our staff and our guests.
• Each staff member will receive a daily wellness check, including having their temperature taken.
• Staff members that interact with guests and/or work closely together will always wear clean masks.
• Seating is spaced out to allow for proper social distancing.
• We will meet or exceed CDC requirements for cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces.
• We will regularly evaluate and alter our procedures to provide you with great service while also keeping you and our staff members safe.
• We will be transparent with you when there is an identified positive COVID test on our team and we will meet or exceed all requirements prior to reopening.
• Group sizes are limited to no more than 10 people.
• We will ask our staff to remain safe outside of work and follow all of the same protocols we require while on the job.
• We will enforce all of the regulations we are required to meet as restaurants in the State of Michigan.