Tuesday – Saturday
dinner service from 5 p.m. | dining room & patio seating
Regular menu to go–call by 4:30 for pick up same evening
Welcome to La Bécasse! We are open Tuesday – Saturday with service beginning at 5 p.m. Happy Hour returns beginning Tuesday, June 8. It is from 3 -5 on the patio. Our carry out service is changing just a bit. We are finding it difficult to stay on top of a busy night of take out and dining room service–our kitchen is small! That said, we still want to make this work for those who prefer not to dine-in for whatever reason. We ask that you place your order early–by 4:30 if you want to pick it up that same night. You are always welcome to call–we just may not be able to fulfill your order. So hard to say no when you’re in the hospitality business! We are still masking during the month of June. Just while you are moving about the cabin, obviously not when you are at your table. Masks are not required on the patio.
Here is our regular dinner menu.
Note: When you arrive for your reservation call us 231-334-3944 to let us know you are here, and we will let you know when your table is ready. This prevents waiting in the enclosed space of our tiny vestibule.
We are located about 30 minutes from Traverse City and 12 minutes from Glen Arbor, on the southeast side of Glen Lake.
We hope you’ll visit soon!
We are open for in-house dining Wednesday – Saturday, up to the 50% maximum capacity.
Offering curbside carryout service! Please call ahead to order. Orders placed by 4:30 p.m. Wed – Sat will be available to pick up the same evening between 4 -7 p.m. Orders placed after 4:30 will be accommodated as the kitchen is able.
Excellent Service, Safely.
La Becasse signed the MI Restaurant Promise, which commits to “uphold the guidelines set forth by the State of Michigan, local Health Departments, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We view them not as infringements on our rights, but rather precautions we can all take to allow for our industry to re-open safely for our staff and our guests.
• Each staff member will receive a daily wellness check, including having their temperature taken.
• Staff members that interact with guests and/or work closely together will always wear clean masks.
• Seating is spaced out to allow for proper social distancing.
• We will meet or exceed CDC requirements for cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces.
• We will regularly evaluate and alter our procedures to provide you with great service while also keeping you and our staff members safe.
• We will be transparent with you when there is an identified positive COVID test on our team and we will meet or exceed all requirements prior to reopening.
• Group sizes are limited to no more than 10 people.
• We will ask our staff to remain safe outside of work and follow all of the same protocols we require while on the job.
• We will enforce all of the regulations we are required to meet as restaurants in the State of Michigan.