Thursday – Saturday
pick up from 4-7p.m. | Last order placed by 6
Regular menu, take & bake menu, & Happy Hour to go
♥ February ♥
Please come and see us this Thursday – Saturday! We are closing for the month of March, reopening Wednesday, April 14.
With respect to dining in, there are rules in place that allow us to open while still doing our utmost to keep all of us healthy. Tables are still six feet apart. The 25% capacity means that we’ll have up to 18 guests in the dining room at a time, and we’ll accommodate this by seating guests between 5 – 5:45 and 7 – 7:45. That way everyone can be safely back home before the clock strikes 10. We also need to keep contact tracing on record for guests who dine with us to speed up contact tracing if that becomes necessary.
**A new thing for us is that we ask you to wait in your car when you arrive and give us a call first to be sure that your table is ready. We will avoid having anyone wait in the foyer, or traipse back in and out while we get a table ready for you.**
Take out remains the same: order your meal by 6pm on the night you’d like to pick it up. Last pick up time is 7pm, and we’ll bring it to your car. More will be shared soon about Valentine’s Day specials and that sort of thing. Meanwhile, we look forward to seeing you in whatever mode is most comfortable for you.
We are located about 30 minutes from Traverse City and 12 minutes from Glen Arbor, on the southeast side of Glen Lake.
We hope you’ll visit soon!
We are open for in-house dining Thursday – Saturday, up to the 25% maximum capacity.
Excellent Service, Safely.
La Becasse signed the MI Restaurant Promise, which commits to “uphold the guidelines set forth by the State of Michigan, local Health Departments, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We view them not as infringements on our rights, but rather precautions we can all take to allow for our industry to re-open safely for our staff and our guests.
• Each staff member will receive a daily wellness check, including having their temperature taken.
• Staff members that interact with guests and/or work closely together will always wear clean masks.
• Seating is spaced out to allow for proper social distancing.
• We will meet or exceed CDC requirements for cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces.
• We will regularly evaluate and alter our procedures to provide you with great service while also keeping you and our staff members safe.
• We will be transparent with you when there is an identified positive COVID test on our team and we will meet or exceed all requirements prior to reopening.
• Group sizes are limited to no more than 10 people.
• We will ask our staff to remain safe outside of work and follow all of the same protocols we require while on the job.
• We will enforce all of the regulations we are required to meet as restaurants in the State of Michigan.