On The Patio • Friday & Saturday from 3-5
Walk ins only ~ casual with small food & drink menu
Celebrating 40 years in 2020!
Our menu offers everything you’d expect from a French Country restaurant, staying true to the classics: escargot, rillettes, paté, onion soup, cassoulet, beef burgundy, duck confit. Tarte tatin and profiteroles to finish. We offer simple food prepared very well, using timeless techniques and the best ingredients.
We hope you’ll visit soon!
If you are in good health, we welcome you to dine-in and enjoy great service at our restaurant, indoors and out! The dining room has been reconfigured to space six feet apart and will not exceed 50% occupancy. Reservations are recommenced, walk-ins welcome.
Excellent Service, Safely.
La Becasse signed the MI Restaurant Promise, which commits to “uphold the guidelines set forth by the State of Michigan, local Health Departments, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We view them not as infringements on our rights, but rather precautions we can all take to allow for our industry to re-open safely for our staff and our guests.
• Each staff member will receive a daily wellness check, including having their temperature taken.
• Staff members that interact with guests and/or work closely together will always wear clean masks.
• Seating is spaced out to allow for proper social distancing.
• We will meet or exceed CDC requirements for cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces.
• We will regularly evaluate and alter our procedures to provide you with great service while also keeping you and our staff members safe.
• We will be transparent with you when there is an identified positive COVID test on our team and we will meet or exceed all requirements prior to reopening.
• Group sizes are limited to no more than 10 people.
• We will ask our staff to remain safe outside of work and follow all of the same protocols we require while on the job.
• We will enforce all of the regulations we are required to meet as restaurants in the State of Michigan.