Tuesday – Saturday
dinner service from 5 p.m. | dining room & patio seating
Note: We are unable to accommodate take out orders just now due to some real staffing shortages in our kitchen. We are working on that, and will resume take out just as soon as we can. Truly sorry for the inconvenience.
Welcome to La Bécasse! We are open Tuesday – Saturday with service beginning at 5 p.m. We will close for a short break October 24-November 10. Then our schedule changes to Wednesday – Saturday for late fall into winter.
Here is our regular dinner menu.
Note: When you arrive for your reservation call us 231-334-3944 to let us know you are here, and we will let you know when your table is ready. This prevents waiting in the enclosed space of our tiny vestibule.
We are located about 30 minutes from Traverse City and 12 minutes from Glen Arbor, on the southeast side of Glen Lake.
We hope you’ll visit soon!
Excellent Service, Safely.
La Becasse signed the MI Restaurant Promise, which commits to “uphold the guidelines set forth by the State of Michigan, local Health Departments, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We view them not as infringements on our rights, but rather precautions we can all take to allow for our industry to re-open safely for our staff and our guests.
• Each staff member will receive a daily wellness check, including having their temperature taken.
• Staff members that interact with guests and/or work closely together will always wear clean masks.
• Seating is spaced out to allow for proper social distancing.
• We will meet or exceed CDC requirements for cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces.
• We will regularly evaluate and alter our procedures to provide you with great service while also keeping you and our staff members safe.
• We will be transparent with you when there is an identified positive COVID test on our team and we will meet or exceed all requirements prior to reopening.
• Group sizes are limited to no more than 10 people.
• We will ask our staff to remain safe outside of work and follow all of the same protocols we require while on the job.
• We will enforce all of the regulations we are required to meet as restaurants in the State of Michigan.